- About Us
Selected recent and important publications by our faculty members in the area of fluid mechanics can be found below .
For a more complete list of publications please visit individual faculty webpages.
- Singh, R.K., Singh, S.N., Seshadri, V., â€œCFD Prediction of the Effects of the Upstream Elbow Fittings on the Performance of Cone Flowmetersâ€, Int. J of Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, Vol. 21, Issue 2, Pages 88-97 June 2010.
- Chandel, S., Singh, S.N., Seshadri, V., â€œDeposition Characteristics of Coal Ash Slurries at Higher Concentrationsâ€ Int. J of Advanced Powder Technology, Vol. 20, pp. 383-389, 2009.
- A. Dewan, P. Patro, I. Khan and P. Mahanta, 2010, The Effect of Fin Spacing and Material on the Performance of Heat Sink with Circular Pin Fins, Proc. Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part A J. of Power and Energy, Vol. 224, pp. 35-46.
- A. Satheesh, P. Muthukumar and A. Dewan, 2009, Computational Study of Metal Hydride Cooling System, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 34, No. 7, pp. 3164-3172.
- Singh, S., Mukherjee, S., Sanghi, S, 2008, Study of a self-impacting double pendulum, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 318 (4-5) pp. 1180-1196.
- Mishra AA, Hasan N, Sanghi S., and Kumar, R., 2008, Two-dimensional buoyancy driven thermal mixing in a horizontally partitioned adiabatic enclosure , Physics of Fluids, Volume: 20 Issue: 6, Article Number: 063601, June 2008.